Over 350 of your"/>
Over 350 of your peers are expected to attend the IREM Asset & Property Management Symposium on March 18 for a full day premium event featuring more than 30 speakers. Last year, top firms across the Metropolitan Area including Time Equities, Rudin Management, Related Companies, TIAA-CREF, RXR Realty, NY Life Co. Empire State Realty Trust, the Durst Orgaization, SL Green, Sitt Asset Management, Savanna, Silverstein Properties, the Moinian Group, & more came to this event.
This year’s event promises to build upon that success, delivering:
- 6 panels of leading commentary on challenges and opportunities in:
- Natural Disaster & Risk Management
- Evolution of Leasing in NY
- The Cutting Edge in Sustainability
- Building Finance
- Bridge Between Asset & Property Management
- An inside look into what’s top of mind both from a broad range of perspectives, from institutional players to mid-size firms and smaller owners.
- An in-depth look at the big changes and new opportunities being created by both new technologies and shifting management strategies.
- A top level look from some of the most experienced asset & property managers on case studies from the past year and changes coming in 2015.
Times: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM