Managing projects requires well defined procedures and protocols that are established, implemented, updated, reviewed, analyzed and understood. The Vidaris Construction Advisory team can assess these protocols from the beginning through the end of the project. Even the most diligent project management team often needs checks and balances.
Our Construction Advisory team can:
• Evaluate contractor reporting processes for anticipated costs, change order control, shop drawing reviews and approvals
• Review Contractor general condition budgets, tracking, and projections
• Review and evaluate real time Anticipated Cost Reports (ACR), Change Order Logs and contingency usage
• Review Contractor requests for payments and requisitions
• Review compliance for providing Lien Waivers, Insurances, Retainage withholdings, and payment verification to lower tier contractors
• Prepare reviews and assessments of cost reports—our experience allows us to assess cost forecasting with an eye toward realistic schedule, completion goals and progression of the project, while at the same time evaluating the realistic inclusion of costs to completion related to potential scope changes, claims or disputes