Vidaris has been an industry leader in sustainability consulting for over 20 years with a proven track record on hundreds of projects spanning the globe.
We are proudly seated at the cutting edge of sustainability. We’ve helped develop some of the most widely used codes and rating systems, applied them extensively and provided related training for industry professionals. We bring this knowledge and a wide range of industry relationships to every project, working along-side project teams, certification bodies and code officials to proactively identify and address potentially complex issues.
We assess projects early with an aim to determine the most cost-effective sustainable strategies using an integrated approach to building systems and site elements. Our professionals bring a wealth of ideas and experience to project teams by providing critical technical and managerial support throughout all phases of our projects.
We help by engaging project teams to provide:
- Goal Setting and Feasibility Analysis
- Calculations Related to 3rd Party Certifications
- Cost Assessments and Return on Investments
- Review of Drawings with Assigned Action Items
- Advanced Materials Research and Specifications
- Management of 3rd party Certifications and Benchmarking
- Creation of Sustainability Guidelines
- Training and Workshops
- Carbon Emissions and Footprint Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Assistance with Code and Incentive Programs
- Sustainability and Environmental Stewardship Reporting
Vidaris’ breadth of experience allows us to communicate key criteria to the project team when it’s most needed. This ensures sustainable strategies affecting the project design, construction and budget are understood, incorporated and implemented seamlessly.
Regardless of the scope of your project, our unique approach strives to deliver exceptional service.
LEED Proven Provider
Enterprise Green Communities