We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment with an emphasis on teamwork, flexibility and continued professional growth. Working within project teams, Construction Analysts are responsible for performing the day-to-day activities on our projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the organization, review and analysis of project records.
- Supports detailed analysis of project schedule delays, cost overruns, contracts, and change orders.
- Develops schedule and cost models.
- Gathers and enters data.
- Performs quality control and demonstrates documentation of work product.
We are seeking qualified individuals with a college degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture and/or related fields, with 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience desired. Knowledge of the construction industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in handling task and priority changes.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Primavera scheduling tools is a plus, but not required.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as needed.