Content Marketing Manager
Vidaris and its affiliates provide Building Envelope, Energy, Code, Dispute Resolution and Project Advisory consulting services supporting the development, construction, or redesign of assets in commercial market sectors.
Vidaris and its affiliates are joining the SOCOTEC Group (parent company of Vidaris) to establish and create a powerful corporate and business content team, central to the Marketing and Communications Department.
The position will be in charge of building the editorial strategy of our Company, working closely with Service Line Leaders, and the Marketing and Communications Department (at a national and international level).
The position is responsible for the quality of editorial content and all external marketing content and communications of the SOCOTEC brand in the USA to ensure effective content and a strong narrative for each service line, the role will need to establish a standard schedule of contact and a direct relationship with our technical teams and Service Line leaders.
Location: Boston, MA with routine travel to New York City.
Division of Role: Corporate, Marketing & Communications Dept.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Partner with Marketing Team, Service Line leaders, and technical teams to collect relevant content and develop strong narratives for all services.
- Participate in developing overall content strategy and optimize content using marketing tools and programs.
- Editorial responsibilities:
- SEO knowledge
- Content categorization and structure
- Distribution and measurement of effectiveness
- Produce content for all technology channels including but not limited to: websites (to be launched), brochures, social media, and industry sites.
- Development of content calendar and workflows for all channels of marketing approach.
- Develop thought leadership with strategic and operational focus of materials.
- Accountable for content initiatives driving traffic, engagements, client, and industry leads.
- Produce smart CTAs according to client lifecycle stage.
- Collaborate across all functions to deliver effective strategy to meet business objectives.
- Maintain awareness to global marketing trends including technology platforms and industry related avenues within each service line.
- College degree with at least 5 years of professional experience in a marketing role, preferably for an architecture or engineering firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinker able to translate this into practical, workable solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and drive simultaneous projects to a timely completion.
- Industry knowledge is an asset: building envelope, specialty engineering, infrastructure, energy & sustainability, project advisory, dispute resolution, code advisory
- Highly organized, self-driven individual who works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience working directly with senior staff on business-critical projects.
- Ability to be detail-oriented as well as see the bigger picture.
- Strong ability to network internally and externally for broader industry reach.
- Flexibility to manage and adjust course as business needs change.
- Experience with HubSpot is preferred.
- Fluent in InDesign and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with other Adobe Suite software is a plus.
Vidaris provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for employees. For immediate consideration, please e-mail a cover letter, your resume, and writing samples to erocha@Vidaris.com.