Green/LEED Project Manager
The Project Manager will be involved in prestigious green projects – locally, nationally, and internationally – with the opportunity to work with major real estate developers, award-winning design firms, and top tier construction companies. The Project Manager will be a technically proficient team player integrated into a team of talented Vidaris professionals who have completed over 350 LEED projects worldwide, and have been actively involved in the U.S. Green Building Council since its inception.
Vidaris’ services encompass all aspects of green building. We work extensively with the LEED Building Rating System, the WELL Building Standard, the NYC Construction Authority’s Green Schools Guidelines, NYSERDA, BREEAM, and other programs.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sustainability, Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering or similar design/construction related focus;
- 3-7 years’ proven LEED project management experience, WELL project management experience is highly desirable;
- LEED/WELL AP with specialty designation;
- Excellent analytical abilities;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to independently manage multiple tasks while maintaining focus and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to independently manage multiple tasks while maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- Basic AutoCAD or Revit skills a plus.