Sustainability Project Manager
Vidaris is a provider of specialty consulting services within the architecture, engineering and construction industries, focusing on high-performance buildings and specialty structures. The firm is expanding based on our reputation for technical expertise and excellent client service.
As part of our growth, we are currently looking for a motivated Sustainability Project Manager with 3-7 years’ experience to join our Green Group within our Energy Services Division. The Project Manager will be involved in high-profile green projects – locally, nationally, and internationally – with the opportunity to work with major real estate developers, award-winning design firms, and top tier construction companies. The Project Manager will also be a technically proficient team player integrated into a team of talented Vidaris professionals who have completed over 350 LEED projects worldwide, at the forefront of energy and materials innovation, and have been actively involved in the U.S. Green Building Council since its inception.
Vidaris’ services encompass all aspects of the “sustainable building”, working with Clients & Teams from project inception, through design and construction, and into the post-occupancy continuous improvement cycle. We work extensively with the LEED Building Rating System, the WELL Building Standard, ESG Planning & Reporting tools, the NYC Construction Authority’s Green Schools Guidelines, NYSERDA, Fitwel, BREEAM, Health Product Declaration Collaborative and other programs.
The candidate we are seeking will have the following qualifications, skill sets, and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering or similar with a design/construction related focus; a Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- 3-7 years’ proven sustainability project management experience; LEED experience is required, WELL and/or ESG project management experience is highly desirable;
- LEED AP or WELL AP with specialty designation.
- Fitwel Ambassador, Living Future Accreditation (LFA), and/or Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC) is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to independently manage multiple tasks while maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- The ability to independently manage multiple tasks while maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- Basic AutoCAD or Revit skills a plus.
Please note that this is a technical consulting position, NOT a design position.
Vidaris offers a competitive benefits package and an exciting & inclusive company culture where we foster learning and growth through our mentorship program, continuing education support, and other initiatives.