Summer Internship Program
Vidaris is accepting applications for our 2017 Summer Internship Program. All candidates must be currently enrolled in a matriculated program in the areas of Engineering, Architecture or Sustainability.
Civil / Mechanical Engineer
This position is within LPI, Inc., a division of Vidaris that provides engineering analysis, fitness for service, failure analysis, and nondestructive engineering services supporting the energy generation, energy distribution, infrastructure, and transportation market sectors. We are expanding our staff in our northeast regional office in Amesbury, Massachusetts.
- Be proficient in ACAD and analysis software, such as ANSYS, SAP, Autopipe or similar, and poses a strong background in engineering mechanics, dynamics and/or vibration, and engineering analysis methods.
- Work with ASME, AISC and ACI codes and standards associated with pressure vessel, piping and structural component qualification.
- Ability to travel and support field work activity.
- 5 to 10 year level of experience within power and/or heavy industry.
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering